Frequently Asked Questions
Figuring out how much a particular PV system will cost is a complicated process. There are many variables. The overall cost depends on a number of different factors:
- Size and Type of Installation
- Solar Panel and Inverter Manufacturer
- Roof Type and Mounting Method
- Existing Electrical System
- Engineering, Permitting, and Logistics
Other factors include solar rebates, grants, subsidies and other government incentives, which can significantly lower the overall price tag. At Fafco Solar in SW Florida we are fortunate that our panel manufacturer and state and federal incentives cut our system prices dramatically.