Are you in love with your energy source?
A strange question, isn’t it?
a) more than likely, you don’t know where your energy comes from, and
b) even if you did know, what’s love got to do with it?
What I mean is, do you feel good about where your energy comes from?
I know you like the energy you use. That’s not the question. Electricity and gasoline have given many people around the world a wonderful life. Both are taken for granted. You use them without having to think much about it. Plugging in your cell phone or laptop is about the most effort you have to do. Filling up at the convenience store is all it takes to go anywhere you want to go. But these conveniences have a source… and a price… that is not often considered… which I won’t get in to here.
Do you know where your energy comes from?
Do you know where your electricity and gas come from?
And, assuming you do know, are you in love with your energy source?
After 35 years in the solar industry, I know I am in love with the sun.
When you get connected to the sun, in a real way, something fundamental changes in your head… or is it your heart?
You satisfy an unconscious desire to be at one. It’s an alignment… or perhaps an atonement.
At its core, solar energy is in alignment with all life.
And because of that, solar energy is an energy source that can be loved.
Solar energy has incredible universal appeal!
You probably get the concept of solar energy -- the idea of creating energy from the sun..
Nonetheless, here's the attributes of solar energy:
• An endless supply… the sun will continue to shine for millions of years
• A reliable supply… the output of the sun is predictable
• A secure supply… the sun cannot be a target
• A safe supply… the sun does not cause pollution
• A healthy supply… sunshine is essential for good health
• A free supply… sunshine is delivered to your house free of charge (and fast)
• Promotes energy independence… both national and personal
• Promotes energy democracy… ownership for many people (not just a few)
• Promotes a healthy economy…
• Promotes enjoyment… you like its beauty, its warmth and all it provides
• Promotes biodiversity… sustainable behavior in harmony with nature
• Promotes community… a world that works well… we’re ALL in this together
• Promotes life… all life depends on the solar energy
At its core, solar energy is in alignment with all you love -- and because of that, solar energy is an energy source you love.
Just a few thoughts for the day...
For more information, here are some good books:
Please Don't be Misled, Vote No on Amendment 1 This November!
As you already know the elections are coming up soon, and we want to make sure you are properly informed. Amendment 1…
Amendment 1 is a Wolf in Sheep's Skin and There's Proof! Vote No on 1 this November!
Last week, we posted a blog to inform you of why you should vote NO on Amendment 1 this November. We explained…
We Did It- But We Are Not Done!
Congratulations to all those who went out and voted yesterday! With an amazing 73% of the votes we were able to get…
An Entirely Solar Roof... The Future In The Making
We've all heard of Elon Musk, our very own Tony Stark, but have you heard of his newest plan? How would you…
Is The Time Right For A Personal Revolution?
Are you tired of waiting for someone to solve the energy problem? If you’re like me, you might be ready to take…