Have you ever thought about how much electricity you use, and possibly reducing your usage?
Think about this:
- The Wii Videogame System uses 18 Watts when in use, and 3 Watts when it's in sleep mode.
- A typical desktop computer with a 17" LCD (Flat-Panel) Monitor uses about 200 Watts.
- A 42" Plasma TV uses 270 Watts.
- A central air conditioner (2.5 tons) uses 3500 Watts.
- A clothes dryer uses 4400 Watts.
- Turning off, or putting your Desktop computer to sleep - rather than leaving it on all of the time, can save over $100/year.
- Switching from 100 Watt Light Bulbs to the equivalent fluorescents can save you over $200/year.
- Going solar can save hundreds per year as well! Be sure to check out all of our solar products.
If you're really interested in learning how much energy you use, you can measure it with this $20 device:
It's called the Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor, and it will not only calculate your electrical use, but empower you to save hundreds on your electric bills!
Here's to saving energy and enjoying life,
Please Don't be Misled, Vote No on Amendment 1 This November!
As you already know the elections are coming up soon, and we want to make sure you are properly informed. Amendment 1…
Amendment 1 is a Wolf in Sheep's Skin and There's Proof! Vote No on 1 this November!
Last week, we posted a blog to inform you of why you should vote NO on Amendment 1 this November. We explained…
We Did It- But We Are Not Done!
Congratulations to all those who went out and voted yesterday! With an amazing 73% of the votes we were able to get…
An Entirely Solar Roof... The Future In The Making
We've all heard of Elon Musk, our very own Tony Stark, but have you heard of his newest plan? How would you…
Is The Time Right For A Personal Revolution?
Are you tired of waiting for someone to solve the energy problem? If you’re like me, you might be ready to take…